To send bulk emails to recipients with MailBrother, you need to:
- Open Chrome to go to your Gmail and hit the "Compose" button.
- Add a list of recipients email addresses to the "To" field.
- Fill out the Subject line and write an email as you would normally do.
- Click the red "Send Mass" button in your bottom toolbar to send emails.
- Enter the name of your email campaign to track statistics. Save it and click "Ok".
That’s it! Your emails are now being sent. They will be delivered to your recipients without revealing other recipients email addresses.
Optional parameter, used to set the name of the campaign. The name of the campaign will be displayed in the statistics and will serve to identify the campaign. If left blank, the extension will generate the name itself.
Schedule the send
Allows you to schedule the send at a set time.
Send interval (s)
Interval in seconds between messages when sending
Allows you to split the campaign into parts. If you send more emails than the limit available per day, then the sending will be split into parts that will be sent once a day. 90% of the available email limit per day is being used. This option is used to ensure that when sending, do not exceed the limit of allowable sendings per day. In this way, you protect yourself from bounce emails.
If you use this option with "Schedule the send", the split send will start at the scheduled time.
Portion size for split send
Number of messages sent per day when split send
Enable opens tracking.
Enable clicks-through tracking.